How do schools obtain a licence or find out if they have one?


PMLL has central deals with the Department for Education (England), Scottish Government and Education Authority (Northern Ireland).

All schools and academies in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland have a SPML

In Wales there is no central agreement and schools are licensed through a Local Authority or on a school by school basis.  To find out if your school is covered please contact CEFM.  Licences for schools in Wales are administered by the Centre for Education and Finance Management (CEFM).

Independent Schools in England and Wales are also licensed individually. If you are unsure if your school has a licence please contact CEFM.

Independent schools in Scotland are covered through a central agreement with SCIS (Scottish Council for Independent Schools).  Please contact PMLL to check your school is included within this agreement.

You are now being redirected to the MPA website

Visit Site

You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS

Visit Site