My school is part of a Music Hub, how does this affect the SPML?


The licence covers the activities of an individual school. It does not cover copying for the purposes of taking part in activities organised at Music Hub level involving more than one school and copies made under the licence cannot be shared between schools.

On 1 April 2020, a trial licence was launched for Music Services to cover such activities.

You are now being redirected to the MPA website

Visit Site

You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS

Visit Site