What restrictions apply?


• Copies may be used for school purposes only.
• Copies may not be made for private individual instrumental or vocal teaching.
• Copies cannot be lent or hired out.
• Copies may not be used in collective worship. Licences for that purpose are available from Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI) (See What’s the difference between the SPML and other licences?)
• Arrangements must not change the character of the work and they should only be made for the practical purposes of making the work performable by the school’s instrumental and vocal groups.
• The lyrics may not be changed in any way.
• Schools should not use the SPML to avoid purchasing printed music under any circumstances.

You are now being redirected to the MPA website

Visit Site

You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS

Visit Site