Which schools need a licence?


Any school that wants to make copies or arrangements of printed music should apply for the licence. As music is part of the national curriculum, it is unlikely a school does not use printed music at some stage. The licence is not compulsory – a school can continue to seek permission from the particular music publisher directly every time they wish to copy an item of printed music. It is, however, widely accepted that a blanket licence saves time and money for the majority of schools.

You are now being redirected to the MPA website

Visit Site

You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS

Visit Site